Weslock Woodward Deadbolt Collection
- 5-Pin Cylinder
- Weslock keyway
- Exceeds ANSI A 156.2 Grade II lock standards
- 1” Throw bolt with two hardened steel rollers prevent sawing
- Heavy duty security strikes with 3” screws
- Adjustable latches 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” with removable faceplates
- Adjusts to door thickness from 1-3/8” - 2”
- Optional door thickness up to 2-1/4”
- Fits doors prepared with 2-1/8” cross hole and 1” edge hole
Product Specifications - Click Here
- Single Cylinder Deadbolt Keyed Different - 3771 KD - When keyed different the locks will have different keys. Each lock has its own unique key and can not be opened by the other keys from the same locks. Deadbolt unlocked/locked from either thumb turn inside or key outside. Cylinder on exterior and thumb turn on inside.
- Single Cylinder Deadbolt Keyed Alike - 3771 KA - When keyed alike, all locks in a set can be opened with the same key. Deadbolt unlocked/locked from either thumb turn inside or key outside. Cylinder on exterior and thumb turn on inside.