Weslock Molten Bronze Durham With Square Trim Collection
- 5" Rosette
- 5-Pin Cylinder
- Weslock keyway (optional Schlage Keyway)
- Exceeds ANSI A 156.2 Grade II lock standards
- Cylindrical Door Locks
- Panic-Proof keylock/privacy– one turn of interior knob/lever
unlocks & opens door
- Push button locking in rosette
- Solid Molten Bronze knobs, and rosettes
- Removable knob prevents scratching during installation
- Adjustable latches 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” with removable faceplates
- Adjusts to door thickness from 1-3/8” to 1-3/4”
- Fits doors prepared with 2-1/8” cross hole & 1” edge hole
Product Specifications - Click Here
- Hall/Closet (Passage) - 7300 M - Knobs free on both sides - Normally used on hallway and closets
- Bed/Bath (Privacy) - 7310 M - Knobs are locked/unlocked from inside by push button or outside by emergency key. Normally used on bathrooms and bedrooms.
- Keyed Entry - Keyed Different - 7340 M KD - When keyed different the locks will have different keys. Each lock has its own unique key and can not be opened by the other keys from the same locks. Knobs are locked/unlocked from inside by push button or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Keyed Entry - Keyed Alike - 7340 M KA - When keyed alike, all locks in a set can be opened with the same key. Knobs are locked/unlocked from inside by push button or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Half Dummy - 7305 M - Single sided knob is stationary.