Kwikset Montreal Lever Round Collection
The Montreal lever brings a clean style and simple sophistication with its gradual taper and textured linear element. The elongated linear element of the Montreal lever presents a refined detail piece nested within a tapered lever. This precision-designed lever complements any modern design theme. This unique style is available with a round or square rose.
- Reversible lever fits both left and right-hand doors
- Easy to install
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Certified
- Exposed screws on the interior lever
- Alignment Post for Easy install
- Strengthened springs to ensure lever stays level over time
- Hall/Closet (Passage) - 720 - Levers free on both sides - Normally used on hallway and closets
- Bed/Bath (Privacy) - 730 - Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by emergency key. Normally used on bathrooms and bedrooms.
- Keyed Entry Smart Key - 740 SMT - Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by key. Smart Key Cylinders provide ease of rekeying without removing from door. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Half Dummy 788 - Single sided lever is stationary.
- Kwikset® 6-Way Latch Combination - For 2-3/8 Or 2-3/4" Backset - Drive In, Round Corner, Or Square Corner Latch Applications
- Radius Corner Strike
Passage/Privacy Installation Instructions - Click Here
Keyed Entry Installation Instructions - Click Here
Half Dummy Installation Instructions - Click Here
Keying Instructions - Click Here
Product Specifications - Click Here