Kwikset Kevo Bluetooth Keyless Entry
Flash Sale! Extra discount applied in cart!
Open your world with the Kevo Touch-to-Open Smart Lock powered by your smartphone and Bluetooth. Fumbling with your keys is now a thing of the past. Kevo 2nd Gen provides the same trusted touch-to-open smart lock experience available in Kevo 1st Gen teamed with a refined user experience, sleeker design and added security features. Kevo 2nd Gen features the latest version of the Kwikset patented SmartKey™ security. This single cylinder Bluetooth-enabled deadbolt can be locked or unlocked by touching the exterior side of the deadbolt, or with a key from the outside, as well as the turnpiece from the inside. Kevo (2nd Gen) also comes with InHome Locking & Unlocking from your smart device within Bluetooth range of the lock.
- 2nd Generation Smart Lock
- Touch-to-Open™ convenience
- Smaller and sleeker metal interior
- Improved installation experience
- Send and manage eKeys via your smartphone for anytime access, scheduled access and 24 hour guest access
- Receive notifications and view usage history
- Smart Home compatibility with Amazon Alexa (requires Kevo Plus), Ring Doorbell, Skybell, Nest Learning Thermostat, select Honeywell Thermostats, Android Wear and IFTTT
- Military grade PKI encryption
- Patent pending positioning technology security feature automatically detects if you are inside your home to prevent unauthorized access
- Compatible with iPhone 4S or higher and select Android 5.0 or higher devices
- Also works with Kevo Fob and Kevo Plus Accessory (both sold separately)
- New Advanced SmartKey™ Security
- Traditional backup key and SmartKey re-keying feature
- SmartKey® re-key technology is compatible with Kwikset (KW1) keyway
- Requires 4 AA Batteries – included
- Radius Corner Adjustable Latch
- Radius Corner Strike
Installation Instructions - Click Here
All items are returnable up to 30 days of receiving your order if they are in new Re-saleable condition, never installed, and in the original packaging. All returns must be processed for a Return Merchandise Authorization before we can receive any returns. See our full Return Policy for more details.