Kwikset Hancock Knob
Flash Sale! Extra discount applied in cart!
Elegance meets durability in the traditional Hancock. Its look, as well as its workmanship is designed to last.
- Features adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2
- Exposed screws on the interior knob
- Hall/Closet (Passage) - 720 - Knobs free on both sides - Normally used on hallway and closets
- Bed/Bath (Privacy) - 730 - Knobs are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by emergency key. Normally used on bathrooms and bedrooms.
- Keyed Entry Smart Key - 740 - Knobs are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by key. Smart Key Cylinders provide ease of rekeying without removing from door. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Half Dummy - 788 - Single sided knob is stationary.
- Kwikset® 6-Way Latch Combination - For 2-3/8 Or 2-3/4" Backset - Drive In, Round Corner, Or Square Corner Latch Applications
- Radius Corner Strike
Passage/Privacy Installation Instructions - Click Here
Keyed Entry Installation Instructions - Click Here
Half Dummy Installation Instructions - Click Here
Keying Instructions - Click Here
Product Specifications - Click Here
All items are returnable up to 30 days of receiving your order if they are in new Re-saleable condition, never installed, and in the original packaging. All returns must be processed for a Return Merchandise Authorization before we can receive any returns. See our full Return Policy for more details.