Kwikset 916 Contemporary Smart Code Deadbolt with Z-Wave Technology
Winter Savings Sale! Extra discount applied in cart!
The SmartCode touchscreen smart lock with Home Connect technology enables the lock to wirelessly communicate with other devices in home. The lock allows the user (through a third-party smart home controller) to remotely check the door lock status, lock or unlock the door and receive notifications via email or text. SmartCode is a one-touch locking motorized deadbolt. With your personalized code, you can enter your home with the convenience of keyless entry and the back-lit keypad provides increased visibility. It features patented SecureScreen™ technology to prevent code detection from fingerprints on the touchscreen. SmartCode is easy to install, program and use, and operates on 4 AA batteries. It also features SmartKey Security as the back-up keyway.
- Z-Wave Plus Certified with the ZW500 chipset
- Capacitive touchscreen
- Secured keyless entry convenience
- One touch locking
- Works with Amazon Alexa via Samsung SmartThings and/or Wink
- Dramatically reduced interior size and sleek metal design
- 30 user codes plus master code feature for added security
- BHMA grade 2 certified
- 20 minute fire rating - UL certified
- Full 128-bit encryption security
- SmartKey Security™ technology - the lock you can re-key yourself in seconds in three easy steps
- SmartKey Security™ re-key technology is compatible with Kwikset (KW1) keyway
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks
- Installs in minutes with just a screw driver, no hard wiring needed
- Fits standard doors (1-3/8in. – 2in.) no new screw holes required
- Round Corner Adjustable Latch, 2 3/8" or 2 3/4" Backset
- Radius Corner Strike
Installation Instructions - Click Here
All items are returnable up to 30 days of receiving your order if they are in new Re-saleable condition, never installed, and in the original packaging. All returns must be processed for a Return Merchandise Authorization before we can receive any returns. See our full Return Policy for more details.