Emtek Mercury Lever with Disk Rosette
- Solid Brass
- Standard latch is for 2-3/8 in. backset. Specify 2-3/4 in. backset if required.
- Fits any door between 1-3/8 in. to 2-1/4 in. thick with a 2-1/8 in. bore standard door prep.
- Standard knob sets come with a 60 degree rotation latch, interior trim with exposed screws, and require handing.
- Add Optional 28 degree rotation latch available here for each Standard knob set needed.
- CF Version includes a 28 degree rotation latch, interior trim with concealed screws, and reversible levers.
- Hall/Closet (Passage) - Levers free on both sides - Normally used on hallway and closets
- Bed/Bath (Privacy) - Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by push button or outside by emergency key.
- Full Dummy - Levers on both sides of the door are stationary with no latch.
- Half Dummy - Lever on one side of the door and is stationary with no latch.
All items are returnable up to 30 days of receiving your order if they are in new Re-saleable condition, never installed, and in the original packaging. All returns must be processed for a Return Merchandise Authorization before we can receive any returns. See our full Return Policy for more details.