Emtek Helios Lever with Square Rosette
- Solid Brass
- Standard latch is for 2-3/8 in. backset. Specify 2-3/4 in. backset if required.
- Fits any door between 1-3/8 in. to 2-1/4 in. thick with a 2-1/8 in. bore standard door prep.
- Standard knob sets come with a 60 degree rotation latch, interior trim with exposed screws, and require handing.
- Add Optional 28 degree rotation latch available here for each Standard lever set needed.
- CF Version includes a 28 degree rotation latch, interior trim with concealed screws, and reversible levers.
- Hall/Closet (Passage) - Levers free on both sides - Normally used on hallway and closets
- Bed/Bath (Privacy) - Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by push button or outside by emergency key.
- Full Dummy - Levers on both sides of the door are stationary with no latch.
- Half Dummy - Lever on one side of the door and is stationary with no latch.
- Keyed Entry - Keyed Different (KD) - When keyed different the locks will have different keys. Each lock has its own unique key and can not be opened by the other keys from the same locks. Knobs are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Keyed Entry - Keyed Alike (KA) - When keyed alike, all locks in a set can be opened with the same key. Knobs are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.