Emtek Round Knob with Modern Rectangle Rosette
- Solid Brass
- Handing not required for knob sets.
- Standard latch is for 2-3/8 in. backset. Specify 2-3/4 in. backset if required.
- Fits any door between 1-3/8 in. to 2-1/4 in. thick with a 2-1/8 in. bore standard door prep.
- Standard knob includes interior trim with exposed screws.
- CF Version includes interior trim with concealed screws.
- Keyed entry comes with Schlage C Keyway and have an emergency egress function, which allows a person to open the door from the inside without unlocking it. Therefore, the lock always opens from the inside. However, the lock stays locked unless somebody turns the thumb turn on the inside. Be careful to check the lock when leaving.
- Hall/Closet (Passage) - Knobs free on both sides - Normally used on hallway and closets
- Bed/Bath (Privacy) - Knobs are locked/unlocked from inside by push button or outside by emergency key.
- Full Dummy - Knobs on both sides of the door are stationary with no latch.
- Half Dummy - Knob on one side of the door and is stationary with no latch.
- Keyed Entry - Keyed Different (KD) - When keyed different the locks will have different keys. Each lock has its own unique key and can not be opened by the other keys from the same locks. Knobs are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Keyed Entry - Keyed Alike (KA) - When keyed alike, all locks in a set can be opened with the same key. Knobs are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.
All items are returnable up to 30 days of receiving your order if they are in new Re-saleable condition, never installed, and in the original packaging. All returns must be processed for a Return Merchandise Authorization before we can receive any returns. See our full Return Policy for more details.