Dexter C2000 Series Grade 2 Cylindrical Ball Knob
Dexter C2000 Series Cylindrical Ball Knob
- Grade 2, UL listed 3-hour
- 1 3/8" to 1 3/4" door range standard
- All functions (except dummy) include 1 1/8" x 2 1/4" square-corner beveled latch with 2 3/4" backset and ANSI 1 1/4" x 4 7/8" curved lip strike (30-148)
- Entry Function has the Clutching feature
- Passage - Latch bolt operated by lever from either side at all times.
- Privacy - Latch bolt operated by lever from either side except when outside lever is locked by inside turn or button.
- Entry -Latch bolt operated by lever from either side except when outside lever is made inoperative by a stop or mechanical means other than key. When outside lever is locked, latch bolt is retracted by key from outside or by operating inside lever.
- Classroom - Latch bolt operated by lever from either side except when outside lever or knob is locked from outside by key. When outside lever is locked, latch bolt is retracted by key, or by operating key and outside lever from outside or by operating inside lever
- Storeroom - Latch bolt retracted by key outside or by knob/lever inside. Outside knob/lever is always inoperative. Auxiliary latch deadlocks latch bolt when door is closed. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress.
- KDC - Conventional 6-pin Schlage C keyway
- SFIC - Less SFIC cylinder
Clutching - The clutching mechanism allows levers to rotate, but not retract the latch when locked to deter breakage.
All items are returnable up to 30 days of receiving your order if they are in new Re-saleable condition, never installed, and in the original packaging. All returns must be processed for a Return Merchandise Authorization before we can receive any returns. See our full Return Policy for more details.