Baldwin Reserve Tube With Contemporary Round Rose Collection
- Tube Reserve Lever, with Contemporary Round Rose
- Solid forged brass construction.
- Shown in Passage function. Other functions available.
- To personalize your look, this Traditional inspired design is available in 7 finishes.
- All privacy function knobs and levers are available with push-button locking: easily unlock the door by turning the knob or lever; manual unlocking is not required.
- Features easy-to-install spring assisted chassis for optimal operational strength.
- 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch.
- Accommodates door thickness 1-3/8" to 2". Up to 2-1/2" thick door door with service part kit.
- Keyed entry featuring the traditional Baldwin pin and tumbler C-keyway offered for all Reserve lever styles.
- Adjustable backset latch fits 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) pre-bored doors.
- Reversible for all functions.
- Functions available: entry, privacy, passage, full dummy, and half dummy.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and Limited 25 Year Finish Warranty
- Exposed screws
- Hall/Closet (Passage) - PSTUBCRR - Levers free on both sides - Normally used on hallway and closets
- Bed/Bath (Privacy) - PVTUBCRR- Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by push button or outside by emergency key. Normally used on bathrooms and bedrooms.
- Keyed Entry - Keyed Different - ENTUBCRR KD - When keyed different the locks will have different keys. Each lock has its own unique key and can not be opened by the other keys from the same locks. Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by push button or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Keyed Entry - Keyed Alike - ENTUBCRR KA - When keyed alike, all locks in a set can be opened with the same key. Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by push button or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Full Dummy - FDTUBCRR - Levers on both sides of the door are stationary with no mechanism.
- Half Dummy - HDTUBCRR - Single sided lever is stationary.
Full Dummy Installation Instructions - Click Here
Half Dummy Installation Instructions - Click Here
Passage Installation Instructions - Click Here
Privacy Installation Instructions - Click Here
Keyed Entry Installation Instructions - Click Here