Baldwin Reserve Traditional Round Single Cylinder Deadbolt Collection
- Solid forged brass construction.
- Shown in Single Cylinder function.
- To personalize your look, this Traditional inspired design is available in 7 finishes.
- Features 1" solid brass throw bolt latch with hardened steel roll pin for additional strength and security.
- Features low profile cylinder projection.
- 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch.
- Accommodates door thickness 1-3/4" to 2". Up to 2-1/2" thick door door with service part kit.
- Baldwin 5-pin C-Keyway standard.
- Adjustable backset latch fits 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) pre-bored doors.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and Limited 25 Year Finish Warranty
- Single Cylinder Deadbolt Keyed Different - SCTRD KD - When keyed different the locks will have different keys. Each lock has its own unique key and can not be opened by the other keys from the same locks. Deadbolt unlocked/locked from either thumb turn inside or key outside. Cylinder on exterior and thumb turn on inside.
- Single Cylinder Deadbolt Keyed Alike - SCTRD KA - When keyed alike, all locks in a set can be opened with the same key. Deadbolt unlocked/locked from either thumb turn inside or key outside. Cylinder on exterior and thumb turn on inside.
Single Cylinder Deadbolt Installation Instructions - Click Here