Baldwin Reserve Traditional Arch Single Cylinder Deadbolt
- Solid forged brass construction.
- Shown in Single Cylinder function.
- To personalize your look, this Traditional inspired design is available in 7 finishes.
- Features 1" solid brass throw bolt latch with hardened steel roll pin for additional strength and security.
- Features low profile cylinder projection.
- 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch.
- Accommodates door thickness 1-3/4" to 2". Up to 2-1/2" thick door door with service part kit.
- Baldwin 5-pin C-Keyway standard.
- Adjustable backset latch fits 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) pre-bored doors.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and Limited 25 Year Finish Warranty
- Single Cylinder Deadbolt Keyed Different - SCTAD KD - When keyed different the locks will have different keys. Each lock has its own unique key and can not be opened by the other keys from the same locks. Deadbolt unlocked/locked with key on both the inside and outside. Cylinders are on interior and exterior.
- Single Cylinder Deadbolt Keyed Alike - SCTAD KA - When keyed alike, all locks in a set can be opened with the same key.Deadbolt unlocked/locked with key on both the inside and outside. Cylinders are on interior and exterior.
Single Cylinder Deadbolt Installation Instructions - Click Here
All items are returnable up to 30 days of receiving your order if they are in new Re-saleable condition, never installed, and in the original packaging. All returns must be processed for a Return Merchandise Authorization before we can receive any returns. See our full Return Policy for more details.