Baldwin Reserve Contemporary Tube Lever With Rectangular Rose
Flash Sale! Extra discount applied in cart!
- Baldwin Reserve Tube Lever with Contemporary 5" Rectangular Rose
- Solid forged brass construction.
- Shown in Passage function. Other functions available.
- All privacy function knobs and levers are available with push-button locking: easily unlock the door by turning the knob or lever; manual unlocking is not required.
- Features easy-to-install spring assisted chassis for optimal operational strength.
- 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch.
- Accommodates door thickness 1-3/8" to 2". Up to 2-1/2" thick door door with service part kit.
- Keyed entry featuring the traditional Baldwin pin and tumbler C-keyway
- Adjustable backset latch fits 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) pre-bored doors.
- Reversible for all functions except half dummy
- Functions available: entry, privacy, passage, full dummy, and half dummy.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and Limited 25 Year Finish Warranty
- Exposed screws
- Hall/Closet (Passage) - PSTUBCFR - Levers free on both sides - Normally used on hallway and closets
- Bed/Bath (Privacy) - PVTUBCFR- Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by push button or outside by emergency key. Normally used on bathrooms and bedrooms.
- Keyed Entry - Keyed Different - ENTUBCFR KD - When keyed different the locks will have different keys. Each lock has its own unique key and can not be opened by the other keys from the same locks. Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Keyed Entry - Keyed Alike - ENTUBCFR KA - When keyed alike, all locks in a set can be opened with the same key. Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Full Dummy - FDTUBCFR - Levers on both sides of the door are stationary with no mechanism.
- Half Dummy - HDTUBCFR - Single sided lever is stationary.
Full Dummy Installation Instructions - Click Here
Half Dummy Installation Instructions - Click Here
Passage Installation Instructions - Click Here
Privacy Installation Instructions - Click Here
Keyed Entry Installation Instructions - Click Here
All items are returnable up to 30 days of receiving your order if they are in new Re-saleable condition, never installed, and in the original packaging. All returns must be processed for a Return Merchandise Authorization before we can receive any returns. See our full Return Policy for more details.