Baldwin Estate 8231 Traditional Single Cylinder Deadbolt 2 1/8" Door Prep
Flash Sale! Extra discount applied in cart!
You'll find the quality, peace of mind, and beauty you expect from Baldwin in every lock. True to Baldwin's tradition of quality and craftsmanship, each Baldwin lock is meticulously crafted of the finest materials and with the utmost attention to detail.
- Traditional Deadbolt, Single Cylinder, 2-1/8" Door Prep
- Solid forged brass
- Low profile cylinder deadbolt for 2.125" door prep
- Features 0.5" low profile cylinder projection
- Deadbolt case is formed of heavy gauged steel for strength; most interior parts are made of solid brass
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high-grade steel
- C-Keyway, 5-pin cylinder
- Accommodates 1.75" thick doors and 2.125" diameter cut outs. Deadbolt kits are available for 2" and 2.25" thick doors.
- ANSI/BHMA A 156.13 Operational & Security Grade I
Double Cylinder available - please see part number 8021
- Single Cylinder Deadbolt - Keyed Different - 8231 KD - When keyed different the locks will have different keys. Each lock has its own unique key and can not be opened by the other keys from the same locks. Deadbolts are locked/unlocked from inside by thumb turn or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Single Cylinder Deadbolt - Keyed Alike - 8231 KA - When keyed alike, all locks in a set can be opened with the same key. Deadbolts are locked/unlocked from inside by thumb turn or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.
All items are returnable up to 30 days of receiving your order if they are in new Re-saleable condition, never installed, and in the original packaging. All returns must be processed for a Return Merchandise Authorization before we can receive any returns. See our full Return Policy for more details.