Baldwin Estate 8011 Contemporary Double Cylinder Deadbolt 1 5/8" Door Prep
You'll find the quality, peace of mind, and beauty you expect from Baldwin in every lock. True to Baldwin's tradition of quality and craftsmanship, each Baldwin lock is meticulously crafted of the finest materials and with the utmost attention to detail.
- Contemporary Deadbolt, Double Cylinder, 1-5/8" Door Prep
- Solid forged brass
- Low profile cylinder deadbolt for 1.625" door prep
- Features 0.5" low profile cylinder projection
- Deadbolt case is formed of heavy gauged steel for strength; most interior parts are made of solid brass
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high-grade steel
- 5-pin keying cylinder
- Accommodates 1.75" thick doors and 1.625" diameter cut outs. Deadbolt kits are available for 2" and 2.25" thick doors.
- ANSI/BHMA A 156.13 Operational & Security Grade I
Single Cylinder available - please see part number 8041
- Double Cylinder Deadbolt - Keyed Different - 8011 KD - When keyed different the locks will have different keys. Each lock has its own unique key and can not be opened by the other keys from the same locks. Deadbolts are locked/unlocked from inside or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Double Cylinder Deadbolt - Keyed Alike - 8011 KA - When keyed alike, all locks in a set can be opened with the same key. Deadbolts are locked/unlocked from inside or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.