Weslock Belmont Handleset - Satin Nickel Collection
- 5-Pin Cylinder
- Weslock keyway
- Exceeds ANSI A 156.2 Grade II lock standards
- Solid Brass
- Removable knob/lever prevents scratching during installation
- 1” Throw bolt with two hardened steel rollers prevent sawing
- Interconnect feature available
- Heavy duty security strikes with 3” screws
- Adjustable latches 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” with removable faceplates
- Adjusts to door thickness from 1-3/4” - 2”
- Fits doors prepared with 2-1/8” top ( 1-5/8“ optional) and 2-1/8” bottom cross holes and 1” edge hole
- 5-1/2” center to center cross hole spacing
Product Specifications - Click Here
- Single Cylinder Belmont Handleset Exterior - Keyed Different - 6691 N KD - Deadbolt unlocked/locked from either thumb turn inside or key outside. Cylinder on exterior and thumb turn on inside. When keyed different the locks will have different keys. Each lock has its own unique key and can not be opened by the other keys from the same locks.
- Single Cylinder Belmont Handleset Exterior - Keyed Alike - 6691 N KA - Deadbolt unlocked/locked from either thumb turn inside or key outside. Cylinder on exterior and thumb turn on inside. When keyed alike, all locks in a set can be opened with the same key.