Weslock Utica Lever With Woodward Trim Collection
- 5-Pin Cylinder
- Weslock keyway
- Exceeds ANSI A 156.2 Grade II lock standards
- Cylindrical Door Locks
- Removable knob/lever prevents scratching during installation
- Panic-Proof keylock/privacy– one turn of interior knob/lever unlocks & opens door
- Push button locking in rosette
- Zinc diecasted levers and rosettes
- ADA compliant levers
- Adjustable latches 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” with removable faceplates
- Fits doors prepared with 2-1/8” cross hole & 1” edge hole
- Adjusts to door thickness from 1-3/8” to 1-3/4”
Product Specifications - Click Here
- Hall/Closet (Passage) - 3700 P - Levers free on both sides - Normally used on hallway and closets
- Bed/Bath (Privacy) - 3710 P - Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by push button or outside by emergency key. Normally used on bathrooms and bedrooms.
- Keyed Entry Keyed Different- 3740 P KD - When keyed different the locks will have different keys. Each lock has its own unique key and can not be opened by the other keys from the same locks. Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by push button or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Keyed Entry Keyed Alike- 3740 P KA - When keyed alike, all locks in a set can be opened with the same key. Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by push button or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Half Dummy - 3705 P - Single sided lever is stationary.