Weslock Premiere Essentials Salem Collection
- Exceeds ANSI Grade 3 lock standards
- Weslock Keyway
- 5-pin cylinder
- Turn button locking in knob/lever
- Half moon spindle tubular design
- Adjustable latches 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” with radius faceplates and strikes
- Knob/Lever fits door prepared with 2-1/8” cross hole and 1” edge hole
- Radius latches and strikes
Product Specifications - Click Here
- Hall/Closet (Passage) - 200S - Levers free on both sides - Normally used on hallway and closets
- Bed/Bath (Privacy) - 210S - Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by emergency key. Normally used on bathrooms and bedrooms.
- Keyed Entry - Keyed Different - 240S KD - When keyed different the locks will have different keys. Each lock has its own unique key and can not be opened by the other keys from the same locks. Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Keyed Entry - Keyed Alike - 240S KA - When keyed alike, all locks in a set can be opened with the same key. Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Half Dummy - 205S - Single sided lever is stationary.
All items are returnable up to 30 days of receiving your order if they are in new Re-saleable condition, never installed, and in the original packaging. All returns must be processed for a Return Merchandise Authorization before we can receive any returns. See our full Return Policy for more details.