Weslock Molten Bronze Rockford Handleset - Black Collection
- 5-Pin Cylinder
- Weslock keyway
- Exceeds ANSI A 156.2 Grade II lock standards
- Solid Molten Brass
- 1” Throw bolt with two hardened steel rollers prevent sawing
- Removable knob/lever prevents scratching during installation
- Heavy Duty Security Strikes with 3” screws
- Fits doors prepared with 2-1/8” top (1-5/8“ optional) and 2-1/8” bottom cross holes and 1” edge hole
- 5-1/2” center to center cross hole spacing (minimum 5-1/4“)
- Adjustable latches 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” with removable faceplates
- Adjusts to door thickness from 1-3/4” - 2”
Product Specifications - Click Here
- Single Cylinder Rockford Handleset Exterior - Keyed Different - 7980 2 KD - Deadbolt unlocked/locked from either thumb turn inside or key outside. Cylinder on exterior and thumb turn on inside. When keyed different the locks will have different keys. Each lock has its own unique key and can not be opened by the other keys from the same locks.
- Single Cylinder Rockford Handleset Exterior - Keyed Alike - 7980 2 KA - Deadbolt unlocked/locked from either thumb turn inside or key outside. Cylinder on exterior and thumb turn on inside. When keyed alike, all locks in a set can be opened with the same key.