Weslock Molten Bronze Aspen Handleset - Oil Rubbed Bronze
Flash Sale! Extra discount applied in cart!
- 5-Pin Cylinder
- Weslock keyway
- Exceeds ANSI A 156.2 Grade II lock standards
- Solid Molten Brass
- 1” Throw bolt with two hardened steel rollers prevent sawing
- Removable knob/lever prevents scratching during installation
- Heavy Duty Security Strikes with 3” screws
- Fits doors prepared with 2-1/8” top (1-5/8“ optional) and 2-1/8” bottom cross holes and 1” edge hole
- 5-1/2” center to center cross hole spacing (minimum 5-1/4“)
- Adjustable latches 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” with removable faceplates
- Adjusts to door thickness from 1-3/4” - 2”
Product Specifications - Click Here
- Single Cylinder Aspen Handleset Exterior - Keyed Different - 7925 1 KD - Deadbolt unlocked/locked from either thumb turn inside or key outside. Cylinder on exterior and thumb turn on inside. When keyed different the locks will have different keys. Each lock has its own unique key and can not be opened by the other keys from the same locks.
- Single Cylinder Aspen Handleset Exterior - Keyed Alike - 7925 1 KA - Deadbolt unlocked/locked from either thumb turn inside or key outside. Cylinder on exterior and thumb turn on inside. When keyed alike, all locks in a set can be opened with the same key.
All items are returnable up to 30 days of receiving your order if they are in new Re-saleable condition, never installed, and in the original packaging. All returns must be processed for a Return Merchandise Authorization before we can receive any returns. See our full Return Policy for more details.