Weslock Impresa Knob With Woodward Trim Collection
Winter Savings Sale! Extra discount applied in cart!
Oil Rubbed Bronze Privacy and Dummy, and keylock's in both finishes on backorder until July. The backorder status has now been updated to September.
- 5-Pin Cylinder
- Weslock keyway
- Exceeds ANSI A 156.2 Grade II lock standards
- Cylindrical Door Locks
- Removable knob/lever prevents scratching during installation
- Panic-Proof keylock/privacy– one turn of interior knob/lever unlocks & opens door
- Push button locking in rosette
- Zinc diecasted rosettes
- All brass knobs
- Adjustable latches 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” with removable faceplates
- Fits doors prepared with 2-1/8” cross hole & 1” edge hole
- Adjusts to door thickness from 1-3/8” to 1-3/4”
Product Specifications - Click Here
- Hall/Closet (Passage) - 3700 I - Knobs free on both sides - Normally used on hallway and closets
- Bed/Bath (Privacy) - 3710 I - Knobs are locked/unlocked from inside by push button or outside by emergency key. Normally used on bathrooms and bedrooms.
- Keyed Entry Keyed Different- 3740 I KD - When keyed different the locks will have different keys. Each lock has its own unique key and can not be opened by the other keys from the same locks. Knobs are locked/unlocked from inside by push button or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Keyed Entry Keyed Alike- 3740 I KA - When keyed alike, all locks in a set can be opened with the same key. Knobs are locked/unlocked from inside by push button or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Half Dummy - 3705 I - Single sided knob is stationary.
All items are returnable up to 30 days of receiving your order if they are in new Re-saleable condition, never installed, and in the original packaging. All returns must be processed for a Return Merchandise Authorization before we can receive any returns. See our full Return Policy for more details.