Weslock Impresa Knob Collection
- 5-Pin Cylinder
- Weslock Keyway
- Exceeds ANSI A 156.2 Grade 2 lock standards
- Cylindrical Door Locks
- Removable knobs/levers prevents scratching during installation
- Pre-installed screws concealed behind snap-on rosette
- Panic-Proof Keylock/Privacy– one turn of interior knob/lever unlocks & opens door
- Push Button locking in rosette
- All brass knobs and rosettes
- Adjustable latches 2-3/8” or 2-3/4” with removable faceplates
- Fits doors prepared with 2-1/8” cross hole & 1” edge hole
- Adjusts to door thickness from 1-3/8” to 1-3/4”
Product Specifications - Click Here
- Hall/Closet (Passage) - 600I - Knobs free on both sides - Normally used on hallway and closets
- Bed/Bath (Privacy) - 610I - Knobs are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by emergency key. Normally used on bathrooms and bedrooms.
- Keyed Entry - Keyed Different - 640I KD - When keyed different the locks will have different keys. Each lock has its own unique key and can not be opened by the other keys from the same locks. Knobs are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Keyed Entry - Keyed Alike -605I KA - When keyed alike, all locks in a set can be opened with the same key. Knobs are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Half Dummy - 605I - Single sided knob is stationary.