Schlage Stratus Knob Collection
Form vs. Function. We’re not taking sides.
Inspired design. Proven security. Schlage® J Series door hardware performs without compromise at a price that won’t compromise your budget.
- Easy installation
- Fits all standard door preparations
- Certified Commercial Grade 3
- ADA Compliant: No
- Backset: Universal - fits either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset
- Commercial Standard Certification: ANSI/BHMA A156.2-2010 Grade 3
- Door thickness range: Door thickness range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" standard
- Keying: 5-pin, C keyway with 2 keys
- Hall/Closet (Passage) - J10STR- Levers free on both sides - Normally used on hallway and closets
- Bed/Bath (Privacy) - J40STR - Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by emergency key. Normally used on bathrooms and bedrooms.
- Keyed Entry - Keyed Different - J54STR KD - When keyed different the locks will have different keys. Each lock has its own unique key and can not be opened by the other keys from the same locks. Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Keyed Entry - Keyed Alike - F54STR KA - When keyed alike, all locks in a set can be opened with the same key. Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Half Dummy - J170STR - Single sided lever is stationary.
- Adjustable Latch - 2 3/8 to 2 3/4 Inch thick.
- Radius Corner Strike