Schlage LaSalle Lever Collection
Form vs. Function. We’re not taking sides.
Inspired design. Proven security. Schlage® J Series door hardware performs without compromise at a price that won’t compromise your budget.
- Easy installation
- Fits all standard door preparations
- Certified Commercial Grade 3
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Exposed Screws On The Interior Lever and Half Dummy
- Backset: Universal - fits either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2-2010 Grade 3
- Door thickness range: Door thickness range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" standard
- Keying: 5-pin, C keyway with 2 keys
- Hall/Closet (Passage) - J10LAS - Levers free on both sides - Normally used on hallway and closets
- Bed/Bath (Privacy) - J40LAS - Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by emergency key. Normally used on bathrooms and bedrooms.
- Keyed Entry - Keyed Different - J54LAS KD - When keyed different the locks will have different keys. Each lock has its own unique key and can not be opened by the other keys from the same locks. Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Keyed Entry - Keyed Alike - J54LAS KA - When keyed alike, all locks in a set can be opened with the same key. Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Half Dummy Right Handed- J170LAS RH- Single sided lever is stationary for Right Handed Door
- Half Dummy Left Handed- J170LAS LH- Single sided lever is stationary for Left Handed Door
- Adjustable Latch - 2 3/8 to 2 3/4 Inch thick.
- Radius Corner Strike