Schlage Andover Knob Collection
- Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed
- Quality materials and construction for exceptional security
- Certified Commercial Grade 2
- Graded Best in Residential Security, Durability, and Finish
- ADA Compliant: No
- Residential Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.39-2015 Grade AAA in Security, Durability and Finish
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" (35mm-44mm) standard
- Hall/Closet (Passage) - F10AND - Knobs free on both sides - Normally used on hallway and closets
- Bed/Bath (Privacy) - F40AND - Knobs are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by emergency key. Normally used on bathrooms and bedrooms.
- Keyed Entry - Keyed Different - F51AAND KD - When keyed different the locks will have different keys. Each lock has its own unique key and can not be opened by the other keys from the same locks. Knobs are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Keyed Entry - Keyed Alike - F51AAND KA - When keyed alike, all locks in a set can be opened with the same key. Knobs are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Half Dummy - F170AND - Single sided knob is stationary.
- Adjustable Latch - 2 3/8 to 2 3/4 Inch thick.
- Radius Corner Strike
Passage/Privacy/Keyed Entry Installation Instructions - Click Here