Schlage Addison Single Cylinder Handleset - Antique Brass Collection
- Lifetime limited mechanical and finish warranty
- One-Tool Installation - Installs with just a Phillips screwdriver
- Patented throughbolt slides up and down so you don't have to patch/redrill your door
- Certified Commercial Grade 1
- Backset: Universal latches and deadbolts fit 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) backsets.
- Commercial Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.36-2010 Grade 1
- Residential Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.40-2015 Grade AAA in Security, Durability and Finish
- Door thickness range: 1-5/8" to 1-3/4" thick standard. Please see Schlage Parts for thick door kits for doors thicker than 1 3/4".
- Inside Trim: Levers are zinc-based plated to match finishes indicated.
- Keying: F-Series handlesets are 5-pin tumbler with two keys per lock.
- Outside Trim: Handlesets are solid forged brass; wrought brass trim rings with concealed security inserts.
- Single Cylinder Addison Handleset Exterior - Keyed Different - F58ADD 609 KD - Deadbolt unlocked/locked from either thumb turn inside or key outside. Cylinder on exterior and thumb turn on inside. When keyed different the locks will have different keys. Each lock has its own unique key and can not be opened by the other keys from the same locks.
- Single Cylinder Addison Handleset Exterior - Keyed Alike - F58ADD 609 KA - Deadbolt unlocked/locked from either thumb turn inside or key outside. Cylinder on exterior and thumb turn on inside. When keyed alike, all locks in a set can be opened with the same key.
- Adjustable Latch - 2 3/8" to 2 3/4"
- Radius Corner Strike
Installation Instructions - Click Here