Schlage Accent Lever Collection
- Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed
- Quality materials and construction for exceptional security
- Certified Commercial Grade 2
- Graded Best in Residential Security, Durability, and Finish
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Residential Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.39-2015 Grade AAA in Security, Durability and Finish
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" (35mm-44mm) standard
- Hall/Closet (Passage) - F10ACC - Levers free on both sides - Normally used on hallway and closets
- Bed/Bath (Privacy) - F40ACC - Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by emergency key. Normally used on bathrooms and bedrooms.
- Keyed Entry - Keyed Different - F51AACC KD - When keyed different the locks will have different keys. Each lock has its own unique key and can not be opened by the other keys from the same locks. Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Keyed Entry - Keyed Alike - F51AACC KA - When keyed alike, all locks in a set can be opened with the same key. Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by key. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Half Dummy Right Handed- F170ACC RH- Single sided lever is stationary for Right Handed Door
- Half Dummy Left Handed- F170ACC LH- Single sided lever is stationary for Left Handed Door
- Adjustable Latch - 2 3/8 to 2 3/4 Inch thick.
- Radius Corner Strike