Kwikset Sydney Lever Round Collection
The Sydney lever with its soft arch was purposefully-designed for ergonomic comfort without sacrificing style. Its arched design from cylinder to lever complements both linear and round environments. The graceful curve of the Sydney lever blends well with transitional and contemporary design styles.
- Reversible lever fits both left and right-hand doors
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Certified
- Exposed screws on the interior lever
- Alignment Post for Easy install
- Strengthened springs to ensure lever stays level over time
- Hall/Closet (Passage) - 154SYL RND - Levers free on both sides - Normally used on hallway and closets
- Bed/Bath (Privacy) - 155SYL RND - Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by emergency key. Normally used on bathrooms and bedrooms.
- Keyed Entry Smart Key - 156SYL RND - Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by key. Smart Key Cylinders provide ease of rekeying without removing from door. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Half Dummy 155SYL RND - Single sided lever is stationary.
- Kwikset® 6-Way Latch Combination - For 2-3/8 Or 2-3/4" Backset - Drive In, Round Corner, Or Square Corner Latch Applications
- Radius Corner Strike
Passage/Privacy Installation Instructions - Click Here
Keyed Entry Installation Instructions - Click Here
Half Dummy Installation Instructions - Click Here
Keying Instructions - Click Here
Product Specifications - Click Here