Kwikset Laurel Knob
Winning the Design Journal Award for Design Excellence, Laurel’s classic style is sure to make a lasting impression.
- Features adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Security
- Exposed screws on the interior knob
- Passage (720) - Knobs free on both sides - Normally used on hallway and closets
- Privacy (730) - Knobs are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by emergency key. Normally used on bathrooms and bedrooms.
- Keylock (740) - Knobs are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by key. Smart Key Cylinders provide ease of rekeying without removing from door. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Half Dummy (788) - Single sided knob is stationary.
- Kwikset® 6-Way Latch Combination - For 2-3/8 Or 2-3/4" Backset - Drive In, Round Corner, Or Square Corner Latch Applications
- Radius Corner Strike
Passage/Privacy Installation Instructions - Click Here
Keyed Entry Installation Instructions - Click Here
Half Dummy Installation Instructions - Click Here
Keying Instructions - Click Here
Product Specifications - Click Here
All items are returnable up to 30 days of receiving your order if they are in new Re-saleable condition, never installed, and in the original packaging. All returns must be processed for a Return Merchandise Authorization before we can receive any returns. See our full Return Policy for more details.