Kwikset Austin Lever Collection
Simple yet rugged, Austin’s rustic style brings a new level of charm and appeal to any space, whether in the city or country. The Austin family includes a handleset, lever and deadbolt. Warm and inviting, yet traditional in its simplicity, Austin embraces the aesthetic of modern transitional décor.
- Fully reversible lever; fits both right handed and left handed doors
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Security
- Exposed screws on the interior lever
- Fits door thickness of 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Features adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations
- Easily installs in minutes with just a screwdriver
- Hall/Closet (Passage) - 720 - Levers free on both sides - Normally used on hallway and closets
- Bed/Bath (Privacy) - 730 - Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by emergency key. Normally used on bathrooms and bedrooms.
- Keyed Entry Smart Key - 740 - Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by key. Smart Key Cylinders provide ease of rekeying without removing from door. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Half Dummy 788- Single sided lever is stationary.
- Kwikset® 6-Way Latch Combination - For 2-3/8 Or 2-3/4" Backset - Drive In, Round Corner, Or Square Corner Latch Applications
- Radius Corner Strike
Keying Instructions - Click Here
Product Specifications - Click Here