Kwikset Ashfield Lever Collection
- Features adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2
- Concealed screws on the interior and exterior lever
- Fully reversible Lever – Fits both right handed and left handed doors
- Hall/Closet (Passage) - 720 - Levers free on both sides - Normally used on hallway and closets
- Bed/Bath (Privacy) - 730 - Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by emergency key. Normally used on bathrooms and bedrooms.
- Keyed Entry Smart Key - 740 - Levers are locked/unlocked from inside by turn button or outside by key. Smart Key Cylinders provide ease of rekeying without removing from door. Normally used on exterior doors.
- Half Dummy - 788 - Single sided lever is stationary.
- Kwikset® 6-Way Latch Combination - For 2-3/8 Or 2-3/4" Backset - Drive In, Round Corner, Or Square Corner Latch Applications
- Radius Corner Strike
Keyed Entry Installation Instructions - Click Here
Half Dummy Installation Instructions - Click Here
Keying Instructions - Click Here
Product Specifications - Click Here