Kwikset 888 Electronic Deadbolt with Z-Wave Technology
Flash Sale! Extra discount applied in cart!
The SmartCode touchpad smart lock with Home Connect technology enables the lock to wirelessly communicate with other devices in home. The lock allows the user (through a third-party smart home controller) to remotely check the door lock status, lock or unlock the door and receive notifications via email or text. SmartCode is a one-touch locking motorized deadbolt. With your personalized code, you can enter your home with the convenience of keyless entry and the back-lit keypad provides increased visibility. SmartCode is easy to install, program and use, and operates on 4 AA batteries. It also features SmartKey Security as the back-up keyway.
- Z-Wave Plus Certified with the Z-Wave 500 chipset
- Extended wireless range and superior 128-bit wireless encryption
- Up to 30 user access codes for family and guests to use at the door
- For use on exterior doors where keyed entry and security is needed
- Featuring SmartKey® re-key technology; re-key the lock yourself in seconds in 3 easy steps
- SmartKey® re-key technology is compatible with Kwikset (KW1) keyway
- Comes with 2 keys
- ANSI/BHMA grade 3 certified
- 1 inch deadbolt throw
- Locking mechanism functions with turn piece on the interior of the lock
- Requires 4 AA batteries, included
- Keypad stays lit for 30 seconds after inactivity
- Expanding your security system solution with Home Connect technology, your keyless entry lock will now communicate wirelessly to security and home automation systems via Z-Wave
- Easily installs in minutes with just a screwdriver
- Kwikset® 6-Way Deadbolt Latch Combination - For 2-3/8 Or 2-3/4" Backset - Drive In, Round Corner, Or Square Corner Latch Applications
- Radius Corner Strike
Installation Instructions - Click Here
All items are returnable up to 30 days of receiving your order if they are in new Re-saleable condition, never installed, and in the original packaging. All returns must be processed for a Return Merchandise Authorization before we can receive any returns. See our full Return Policy for more details.